Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Discovery Science Center






We had a LONG, wonderful, three week Christmas break. We had so much fun, and I ran my kids ragged. The Wednesday night before we went back to school, Tate begged Marc, "Please, Dad, can I go to work with you tomorrow. If I have to go to Disneyland one more day, I might die!" Crazy kid! We spent one day at the science center in Santa Ana. So fun! They have a Dinosaur Treasure Hunt game there. They gave the kids this laser wand thing which they had to use to find different dinosaur parts and bones hidden throughout the play area. There were six treasure hunts they could do, and after they conquered each hunt the got a wooden token. We paid $5 for the WHOLE day, and they literally hunted until the museum closed. We were the last ones out of there!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog. I love it. Did Tate really go to work with Marc? I'd love to hear how that turned out.

    ReplyDelete