Friday, January 23, 2009

Dream Car

Our cute little neighbor friend, Jacob, owns his very own battery-operated red Mustang. Whenever, my kids are out riding their bikes and scooters, Jacob drives over in his set of wheels to join the fun. After about 2 minutes, Malia and Ellie have completely commandeered the car and Jacob is left standing in the dust. We decided for the sake of the neighborhood children that we had better get the girls their own car.

Ellie's signature move is peeling out in the driveway.


Every little girls dream! A Hot Pink Mustang!




4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the girls in their hot pink mustang. The thumbnail of them on my blog is so cute. What lucky girls. I can just picture them in 10 years or so in the same car only bigger. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world...it's exciting! I love the girl's car...wish I had a cute pink mustang:)

    ReplyDelete