Thursday, February 19, 2009

" You are so beautiful to me...."

Marc has been wanting a new motorcycle for a LONG time now. Any of you who know Marc well, know that he take a VERY long time to make decisions. He has been thinking, studying, trying out, contemplating, thinking some more, studying some more about which motorcycle he wanted for at least two years now. He finally decided and purchase one a couple weeks ago. Being the extremely frugal and practical guy that he is, instead of buying the motorcycle all put together, he bought a kit for $2,ooo cheaper and put it together himself. He is in love with it. A couple days ago, I caught him in the garage serenading his bike with "You are so beautiful to me...." Yikes! I have some real competition!






2 comments:

  1. I can totally picture this happening. Gotta love a man in love. . .with his bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!.... What a bike! I can totally picture this happening.
    Thanks for sharing....

    --
    Jhon
    Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

    ReplyDelete