Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look who's crawling!

Last time I took Jake for a check up, the doctor asked if he was sitting up on his own or crawling. My answer.... Are you kidding me!? If the poor kid is not strapped in the car seat driving his siblings to some form of entertainment, he is being held by his siblings getting entertained himself. The last couple months we've made a family goal to give Jake some tummy time, and it worked! At eight months old, he is officially sitting up and has started army scooting himself around the house. Yea for Jake!


4 comments:

  1. My favorite part was the squeal in the movie! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute blog Rachelle. Yay for Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Jake! I cant believe how big he is. Last I saw him he was a week old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!.... Soo cute picture, Its lovely article.
    Thanks for sharing....
    --
    Jhon
    You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

    ReplyDelete